contact governor Ron DeSantis of Florida

Ron DeSantis is the 46th Governor of Florida.

A native Floridian with blue-collar roots, Ron attended Dunedin High School and worked his way through Yale University, where he graduated with honors and was the captain of the varsity baseball team. He also graduated with honors from Harvard Law School. While at Harvard, he earned a commission in the U.S. Navy as a JAG officer. During his active-duty service, Ron deployed to Iraq as an adviser to a U.S. Navy SEAL commander in support of the SEAL mission in Fallujah, Ramadi and the rest of Al Anbar province. His military decorations include the Bronze Star Medal for Meritorious Service and the Iraq Campaign Medal.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://contactgovernors.com/florida/ron-desantis

This rehearsed response sounds great but not anything like the reported Gov’s actions which are Authoritarian. A lesser Trump. We didn’t need the original and certainly don’t need a copy cat.

Here is to DEMOCRACY!!! may the authoritarians fade into the shadows.

I was just reading about the families leaving Florida because of your Don’t Say Gay laws etc. and the difficulties that queer people face in your State. I keep wondering what you would do if one of your beautiful kids comes “out” one day…perhaps that will make you see how wrong you are

The Pew Research Center is nonpartisan and reports that only 25% of what normal Politicians say is “true”. In this new Trump party Congess members seems to agree with more sthan 25% that is not true. How do you expect me to beleive any of what this message says? I was a Repubican when its members used to stand up for its values. Where did thay all go?